2015 marked another year of progress, which, amongst others, comprised
- The accession of the United Arab Emirates Space Agency to ISECG as its 15th member;
- Various works on the next issue of the “Global Exploration Roadmap”, such as analysis of lunar volatiles and their use as resources, cooperation in analogue missions and a concept for an international architecture for moon exploration;
- The preparation of a “Science White Paper”, taking account of the importance of scientific objectives for human and robotic space exploration;
- Study activities in order to assess technology gaps;
- And an exchange on best practices about communicating and delivering benefits from space exploration.
Download the “ISECG Annual Report 2015” from the ISECG Publications website.
For any further information please contact the ISECG secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org