The annual report 2016 of the International Space Exploration Coordination Group (ISECG) provides an overview of its achievements and activities over the past year.
Year 2016 marked another year of progress in cooperative space planning, which amongst others was comprised of:
- A major milestone with the publication of the document “Scientific Opportunities Enabled by Human Exploration Beyond Low-Earth Orbit – The Summary”.
- Preparations for the next issue of the “Global Exploration Roadmap” to advance coordination for human missions to the lunar vicinity, assembly of an evolvable deep space habitat, and concepts for a potential lunar surface campaign and surface operations.
- Workshops with international experts to better understand lunar volatiles.
- Assessment of technology gaps, including expert study activities on Dust Mitigation and Liquid Oxygen/Methane Propulsions.
- And the conclusion of an expert exchange on best practices about communicating and delivering benefits from space exploration.
Download the ISECG Annual Report 2016.
For any further information please contact the ISECG secretariat (email@example.com)